Friday, February 1, 2013

Maple Pork Chops

So, something you should know about me is that I'm not much of a meat eater.  It's true.  I found it rather painless to stop eating all meat...except for fish.  I could never give up sushi.  My entire life, I've been okay with eating meat when it is tucked nicely inside a sandwich, pasta dish, or salad.  I was never a fan of meat when it was just meat.  There-on a plate-meat.  Well, this meat was amazing.


I took this pin, and did almost exactly what it said to do.  The only difference was that I added a little extra maple because I was afraid of the coffee.  What I ended up with was amazing.  

Well, I guess I also used tenderloin instead of chops.  I cut it up and pounded it out.  Super cheap, and super awesome.

I threw it together with some tri-color baby potatoes, and the dinner was complete.  Low cal, and tasty.




I think I'm going to add thyme to just about everything going forward...

1 comment:

  1. Aaah, yes - the addition of thyme is always a good idea. That pork recipe looks GOOD!

    ReplyDelete