Thursday, March 28, 2013

Birthday Chalkboard

I had a lot of fun with this one, and had I had more time, it would have been even cooler than it already was.  This is how it looked after using some crazy, brightening filters.


This is how it looked in real life.



Next time I need to either find better chalk or get those liquid, washable markers.  I dipped the chalk in water, just like I used to do at Starbucks, which was helpful.  But, it still wasn't bright enough.  I'll also brush up on some fonts.  I haven't had to actually WRITE anything in so long, I couldn't even remember how.

Okay, that might not have been completely true, but...

I can't wait until I have several years of these that I can put together.  Too bad I can't go back in time and get the three years I missed.  Oh, well.

No comments:

Post a Comment