Friday, July 12, 2013

I Hear It's Called Pink Cloud...I Can Support That

Who doesn't like a dish that is EASY, TASTY, and good for you?  This fits the bill.  Coming in at just 1,472 calories for the entire batch, you really don't even need to share.

I made it as a dessert, but I can see myself making it for breakfast, a side dish, or a snack.  The baby FREAKED out over it.  He wasn't patient enough to let me feed him with an actual utensil, he insisted on using his hands, and was quite vocal about how angry he was when it was gone.  Fortunately, I was nice enough to share mine with him.

I used...

1 tub of light Cool Whip
1 big container of vanilla yogurt
1 box of sugar free cheesecake pudding mix
1 bag of frozen mixed berries

I mixed them all up, and threw it in the fridge last night.  Today, it was amazing.  See:






Oh, my holy crap.  I bet if you threw some granola on top, it would be amazing!

Throw it in a pie crust?!?

Also, next time, I'm trying Greek yogurt.  I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment